Our policies, house rules and arrival info.
- Bookings are accepted following receipt of the 25% non-returnable deposit. We consider our Terms and Conditions to have been accepted by you on receipt of the deposit payment.
- The balance is payable four weeks before arrival.
- For bookings made less than four weeks before arrival, full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Acceptable methods of payment are by c.c. or internet bank transfer.
- The guest agrees to pay the full cost due to negligence causing loss or damage to the accommodation, equipment or environs.
Departure/Arrival & other key points
- This is a weekly let from Monday to Sunday, commencing from 7pm on the day of your arrival and terminating at 14am on the day of your departure. The accommodation is to be used for holiday purposes only and to the persons named on the booking form.
- Electricity, linen, towels, wi-fi are included in the rent.
- Guests should take proper care of the property, furniture and fittings and leave the accommodation in the same condition as it was found upon arrival, and to report any damage and breakages before departure.
- No smoking sorry, pets allowed under a daily rate of 10€.
- We reserve the right to enter the accommodation at all reasonable times for the purpose of inspection or to carry out necessary repairs etc.
- The contract of let is between the hirer and Missetzis George & Thiresia the owners of the accommodation.
Reservations canceled (partialy or totaly) 21 days before the arrival are debited a fine of 50% on the total cost of the reservation, according to the Greek tourism law. A 100% cancelation fee is aplied during your stay, check in, or in non show (not arrived).
During May, June and September the above cancelation policy is valid in 7 days
21 days of free cancelation is aplied on all group reservations all year round.
Reservations cancelled as result of any country’s restrictions against covid-19 are fully refunded in a refund time period of 30 days.
Should a cancellation be made by the guests, we will seek to re-let for the period of hire. A full refund will be made provided we are successful in re-letting the accommodation.
Generous breakfasts, spacious living areas and woodlands to explore.
- Being surrounded by peace and tranquillity, with only the sound of birdsong and the wind in the trees
- Staying in the fully accessible Breakfast Room
- Your very relaxed, informal hosts